Tuesday, February 18, 2014

31. procrastination

I've been procrastinating a lot lately. Idk why, but I've been feeling pretty unmotivated...
anyway I have a lot, lot of catching up to do in terms of my school subjects!

But before I cram some poetry homework into my life, here are today's 3 highlights:

1. I completely revamped my tumblr layout today =D It's a yoga/health/fitness/lifestyle tumblr, but I was feeling very 90s nostalgic so I kind of rolled with it and voila.. =)

2. I stood up for myself in a very positive way. Cryptic, I know.

3. My fantastically large Nasty Gal order arrived today! So exciting opening it.


SO this is what I must now/ & tmr do:
1. Read & comment on peer poems
2. Print poems for tmr's class
3. Steal posters

Prolly with some coffee thrown in there..

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment